Full Time ObGyn Job Worcester, MA
A new OB/GYN physician opportunity is now available in Massachusetts at a hospital with a level IIB NICU. The hospital also offers 10 warm and comfortable labor and delivery rooms, which allow you to deliver and recover in the same room. Join a group of six OBs. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. If you do not hold an active Massachusetts license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a two-year salary guarantee then there is an RVU production model. You will also receive a sign-on bonus that you can apply towards student loans, malpractice with tail and possible nose , medical/dental/vision benefits, relocation assistance, life/disability insurance, 4 weeks of vacation, 5 days of CME and stipend, and a 401k with match.
Come live and practice in central Massachusetts in the heart of New England. The richness of this region is found in its exceptional restaurants, cultural institutions and performing arts centers, as well as family focused attractions and activities. It is an hour drive to Boston MA, Hartford CT, and the ski slopes of Vermont.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2622657.
- 2-year income guarantee
- Sign-on or can be applied to towards student loans
- Malpractice with tail coverage and possible nose coverage
- 1:6 call schedule with post day off
- Hospital has da Vinci robot
- Most physicians work 8- or 10-hour days
- Board certified or board eligible
- 46 miles to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.