Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Milwaukee, WI
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A Wisconsin-based facility is currently seeking an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include C-sections. The covering physician must be board certified. There will be enough time to obtain a WI state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule will consist of call coverage.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Call coverage
- Procedures: 33 percent C-section rate
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.