Full Time Family Practice Job , MI
CompHealth is currently assisting a Michigan clinic with their search for a primary care physician. They are looking for a family medicine physician, internal medicine physician, or med-ped. Your schedule will be flexible with a 1:15 call rotation. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a MI medical license, if necessary. Final year residents are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU incentives. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2622858.
- 1:15 call
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation with RVU incentives
- Malpractice with tail
- Relocation assistance
- Tax deferred annuity with match
- Final-year residents welcome
- Friendly small town atmosphere
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.