Permanent Internal Medicine Job Kihei, HI
Maui, Hawaii – Internal Medicine
Full Community and Hospital Support with a 40 Hour Work Week
Noho me ka hau’oli – (Be Happy) – Enjoy the Best Quality of Life Possible
As an Internal Medicine physician, you are needed to join this well-established and thriving health system dedicated to delivering high-quality, patient-centered, affordable health care, and exceptional service to the people of this beautiful island state.
- Enjoy a Monday through Friday, 40-hour workweek
- Quick ramp-up period – expect to be busy quickly!
- Enjoy the flexibility of private practice
- Shared call group – outpatient phone call only
- You will only cover one clinic location
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
You can’t get much better than this Hawaiian island, with its sunny, western coast lined with gorgeous white-sand beaches, and its warm ocean waters teeming with humpback whales. You can drive among jungles and waterfalls on the scenic Highway, windsurf with the pros at multiple beaches or enjoy a drink at historic taverns. The options are dizzying and endless.
- Benefit from grounded, down to earth people that offer a great sense of community
- Beautiful places to live including apartments, condominiums, and beach homes
- Partake in golf, surfing, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and great nightlife
- Enjoy the longest stretch of beach coastline ranging over 120 miles
- An international airport in the city with daily flights all over the world
- Amazing outdoor recreational activities are abundant in this paradise
- A number of public and private schools (K-12) to choose from on the island
Job ID: IM 9283804
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.