Full Time Psychiatry Job Kansas City, MO
A Premier behavioral health facility in Kansas City is actively interviewing Psychiatrists to join their award winning hospital! The hospital encompasses general inpatient psychiatric services with both voluntary and involuntary patients and features units focused on general/adult; trauma; high functioning with intensive therapy; adolescent and senior units.
- Top Tier Salary plus productivity bonus
- Employed group of 4 collaborative Psychiatrists
- Stable hospital environment with a successful and supportive team in place
- Primary focus will be inpatient services
- Consult/Liaison services are optional
- Board Eligible for a new graduate or Board Certification in Psychiatry for someone currently in practice.
- Adolescent Psychiatry and/or ECT experience is also welcome
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work collegially with other mental health professionals
About the facility:
This gleaning facility is located in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri. For more than 25 years, this behavioral health program has provided comprehensive behavioral health services to teenagers, adults and seniors dealing with emotional disorders, mental illness and substance abuse. The mental health programs offer a complete range of acute inpatient, day treatment and community based outpatient behavioral healthcare.
Kansas City consistently ranks as one of the top 10 places to live in the U.S. The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people, comprised of 18 counties and 50 communities. KCI features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays, making travel easy. On average, housing in KC is 22 percent less than the U.S. average and the average commute time is 23 minutes or less. Kansas City is also ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.