Full Time Vascular Surgery Job CA
Northern California Prominent Vascular Surgery Practiuce, CA
alarm 7 days ago
Posted by Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Employer Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Northern California Prominent Vascular Surgery Practice
- Prominent medical center outside of Sacramento, CA is recruiting two (2) additional Vascular Surgeons and 2 PAs
- They are building their Vascular Surgery service line.
- Currently they have one Vascular Surgeon (4 years post Fellowship experience) on staff
- Would work primarily out of main hospital but there are 2 outreach clinics nearby
- Very busy practice
- They do everything except transplant, including open thoracic aortic cases
- Fair amount of venous disease
- Seeking someone who can do endovascular and big/complex cases
- Minimum of 4 years? post-Fellowship experience would be preferred
- Must be USA Vascular Surgery Board Certified for consideration
- When they reach their full complement of 3 surgeons, they will open up to taking trauma call and call will be 1:4, shared with their surgeons and one community Vascular Surgeon.
- There is additional pay for ER call
- Level II Trauma Center, 370 acute care beds, 31 ED beds, 80,000 ED visits per year
- There?s a hybrid room in the hospital
- TAVR and other structural cardiology cases are done at Mercy General, sister hospital in East Sacramento, about 20 minutes away.
- Dialysis access (clinic based) but big cases are the priority
- Compensation will be discussed directly with employer but will include 2 year income guarantee base salary; then go on productivity
- Shareholder opportunity after 2 years
- Located outside of Sacramento
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.