We are scheduling interviews with a well-established St. Louis, MO dermatology practice, seeking an additional Dermatologist.
- This practice is NOT owned by a private equity company.
- Our client is a highly successful single specialty group with high net collections.
- Flexibility to work full-time or part-time.
- This dynamic, well respected group practice offers a generous compensation and benefits package.
- Well managed and experienced support staff make the clinic run smoothly.
- Top quality resources, staff, equipment and protocols.
St. Louis is a wonderful place to live, work, play and raise a family. There is an abundance of recreation and cultural to entertain you. Just to name a few, Six Flags, Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Grants Farm, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, The Arch (Gateway to the West), Museums, Art Galleries, Science Center, St. Louis Cardinal Baseball, Blues Hockey, Rivers for fishing or floating, camping, and Golf. You will never be bored in St. Louis.
Contact: Neal Fenster