Full Time Psychiatry Job MN
- State of the Art, New 38 bed Adult inpatient unit.
- Opportunity for Neuromodulation Practice
- Full Time Permanent Position, but would consider Part Time
- Join a group of 4 adult and 3 child psychiatrists
- Part of a Behavioral Health Care Team
- Children, Adults, inpatient psychiatric care,
- consult-liaison, emergency psychiatry, intensive outpatient
- partial hospitalization services, outpatient behavioral health clinic.
- Integrated pharmacist team includes a hospitalist and pharmacist
- 18+ in adult outpatient
- Overnight/Weekend call is shared by the physician pool.
- Adult inpatient beds are 38; Child/Adolescent beds have 16 beds
- ECT experience preferred
- 2.5 hour drive to Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area
- Regional Service area of 460,000
- Population approximately 127,000
- Top Tier Salary
- Excellent Benefit Package
Residents know what makes this community special, and so do the 3.5 million people who visit annually. Tourism is one of the city?s largest industries, creating well over $780 million in annual direct economic impact. The past two decades represent an era of phenomenal growth and success in local tourism.
This community boasts a vibrant arts culture, home to art museums, performance centers, community and college theater productions and numerous festivals throughout the year. The Marine Museum, Glensheen Mansion and the Great Lakes Aquarium are some of the most visited attractions in Minnesota. The Entertainment Convention Center (DECC) also remains the top entertainment venue, bringing in diverse talent and drawing thousands of annual visitors.
Many attractions are located throughout the community and while indoor venues are much frequented, many people also enjoy the abundant outdoor recreational opportunities and special parks, trails and northern Minnesota?s spectacular wilderness all year ?round.Visitors come from all over the world as they trek north to the scenic North Shore of Lake Superior to view vibrant autumn colors, pristine, snow-covered forests and a profusion of wildflowers in spring and summer. Canal Park and its picturesque Lakewalk along the western shore of Lake Superior is a perfect destination for fresh air and great shopping. And keep warm with a range of winter activities including skiing, snowboarding, skating, hockey, snowshoeing and ice fishing.
This community is one of America?s premier destinations that allows visitors to craft their experience in so many ways. Restful. Rejuvenating. Dynamic. Exhilarating. And no matter what you look for in a getaway, you?ll find the perfect lodging for your stay. Whether it?s a romantic bed & breakfast, a lakeside ? or trail-side- jacuzzi suite, or a family-friendly, budget friendly hotel, it?s all right here.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.