Full Time Psychiatry Job , MN
- Top Tier Compensation Package
- Bonus's Offered
- Benefits Package
- Integrated Team Based Behavioral Health/Mental health care delivery model
- Adult Mental Health Partial Hospitalization /Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Opportunity for Leadership role with Section and for Partial Hospitalization Programs
- Practice includes: psychiatric evaluation, treatment, outpatient assessment and follow-up clinic
- Opportunity to meet high productivity goals if desired
- Full Time position, but will consider part time also
- Contact patient hours -34
- Monday-Friday Daytime Hours
- Daytime Call Only
- Nurses Triage all calls that come into the department
- Group of 4 adult and 3 child and adolescent psychiatrists as part of a Team.
- Ability to be privileged and credentialed in ECT preferred.
Residents know what makes this community special, and so do the 3.5 million people who visit annually. Tourism is one of the city?s largest industries, creating well over $780 million in annual direct economic impact. The past two decades represent an era of phenomenal growth and success in local tourism.
This community boasts a vibrant arts culture, home to art museums, performance centers, community and college theater productions and numerous festivals throughout the year. The Marine Museum, Glensheen Mansion and the Great Lakes Aquarium are some of the most visited attractions in Minnesota. The Entertainment Convention Center (DECC) also remains the top entertainment venue, bringing in diverse talent and drawing thousands of annual visitors.
Many attractions are located throughout the community and while indoor venues are much frequented, many people also enjoy the abundant outdoor recreational opportunities and special parks, trails and northern Minnesota?s spectacular wilderness all year ?round. Visitors come from all over the world as they trek north to the scenic North Shore of Lake Superior to view vibrant autumn colors, pristine, snow-covered forests and a profusion of wildflowers in spring and summer. Canal Park and its picturesque Lakewalk along the western shore of Lake Superior is a perfect destination for fresh air and great shopping. And keep warm with a range of winter activities including skiing, snowboarding, skating, hockey, snowshoeing and ice fishing.
This community is one of America?s premier destinations that allows visitors to craft their experience in so many ways. Restful. Rejuvenating. Dynamic. Exhilarating. And no matter what you look for in a getaway, you?ll find the perfect lodging for your stay. Whether it?s a romantic bed & breakfast, a lakeside ? or trail-side- Jacuzzi suite, or a family-friendly, budget friendly hotel, it?s all right here.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.