Full Time Psychiatry Job , ND
- Adult Psychiatry
- No Call
- Outreach Opportunities to support skilled nursing facilities and senior living communities
- Telemedicine services may be used in the future
- Med checks and rechecks 15-30 minutes
- New patient 60 minutes
- Clinic has a team of Family and Internal Medicine, LCSW's, Chiropractic, G/S, Peds, Optometry, Lab, Pulmonary, PT, OT
- and other visiting specialists.
- 50-75 mile radius service area
- Cohesive team that prides itself on qualify and service and is known for its performance
Seeking a psychiatrist who wants to lead and build the behavioral health department
Located approximately 45 miles SOUTH of Fargo, ND
Whether you get excited about fishing in the Red River, golfing a classic course spread out over two states, visiting the zoo or simply riding in circles on a carousel, this community has something for you.
No visit to this southeastern North Dakota city would be complete without a stop at the Chahinkapa Zoo, where you will see a wide variety or species in a setting along the winding Red River. It also is home to the Prairie Rose Carousel, a restored 1926 Spillman Carousel, one of three operating in the United States. Want to see "Wahpper," the world's largest catfish?
It's here, too. For a relaxing afternoon on the links, Bois de Sioux Golf Course is unique in that it is the only golf course in the United States featuring nine holes in two states. The front nine is in North Dakota and the back nine in Minnesota. Depending on the time of your visit, you might be able to catch a football or basketball game at North Dakota State College of Science
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.