Permanent Medical Director Job Baltimore, MD
HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD: A Physiatrist is needed for a leadership position at a large teaching hospital! Ideal candidate: Has brain injury fellowship or has some experience with inpatient brain injury! Some teaching available! Monday to Friday. Shared Call every 7 weeks. The new Physiatrist will be employed a teaching hospital which is owned by well regarded regional health-care system. $ Offering very competitive salary, work RVU productivity, full benefits, etc. $ Excellent earning potential.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland
- Please see below regarding additional information about the city of Baltimore.
- Located in Baltimore, Maryland, a Physiatrist is needed for a leadership position at large teaching hospital!
- The Ideal candidate should either have a brain injury fellowship or a minimum of three years experience with inpatient brain injury!
- There is some teaching available!
- Their Physiatry Department is part of a large teaching hospital that is owned by a well-regarded regional referral center.
- They currently have 15 Physiatrists, 12 residents (4 per year), and 1 APP deployed across the health system and is the sponsoring institution for the PM&R residency training program.
- Working closely with colleagues from neurology and neurosurgery, they provide a wide array of inpatient and outpatient services with many specialized programs to meet the needs of the community and allow the doctors to follow patients throughout their continuum of care.
- Hours: Monday through Friday.
- Shared Call every 7 weeks – residents take in-house call as well.
- The new candidate will oversee a well-respected CARF accredited Neurological Rehabilitation Center, one of the region’s most advanced facilities offering acute level inpatient neurological rehabilitation, part of the stellar regional referral center.
- In addition, the new candidate will provide medical director leadership for the multi-disciplinary pain programs for this stellar hospital system. Focus will be on functional restoration and establishing long-term sustainable treatment plans for complex chronic pain patients. The candidate will feel comfortable with medical pain management and have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- All their Physiatrists in this group are all employed by this state-of-the art teaching hospital.
- This very well-regarded teaching hospital is part of a large healthcare system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the Physiatrist’s experience.
- There is also an RVU-based productivity incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- The earning potential is excellent! "
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city to live and work as a Physiatrist!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.