Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Great Falls, MT
This hospital-employed opportunity has a 2-year guaranteed compensation package, then will be a production model with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
Come live and practice in Great Falls, Montana. The town has markets, concerts, and a charming small-town ambiance. It has hundreds of miles of hiking, biking, running, and snowmobiling trails. There are lakes for kayaking and paddle boarding, and skiing is only a short drive away.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job 2620539.
- Hospital-employed opportunity at an established clinic
- 90% outpatient
- Combination of solid tumor duties and blood disorder responsibilities
- Insurance paid for family and physician
- Malpractice with tail
- Final-year fellows welcome
- H-1B visa candidates welcome
- Bustling town with excellent recreation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.