Full Time Hospitalist Job , VA
CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Virginia with their search for a nocturnist. They are offering a 7 on and 7 off block scheduling with a great work-life balance. The average admissions range from 6 to 12 during the year. Work at a not-for-profit hospital with all private rooms, that has served its community for over 100 years in a beautiful college town. They welcome both board certified and board eligible internal medicine or family medicine physician to join its experienced hospital medicine team. If you are board eligible, you must be within one year of completing your residency.
In addition to a very competitive salary, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, relocation allowance, a sign-on bonus, CME, generous retirement plans, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2622293.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position with a top system in Virginia
- Full hospital support and APPs to assist
- Nocturnist block schedule
- IM/FP candidates and 2020 residents welcome
- Competitive base salary and incentives
- Full hospital benefits package and relo assistance
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Popular Virginia community with a major university and top school systems
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.