Full Time Otolaryngology Job Phoenix, AZ
A new otolaryngologist physician opportunity is now available in Arizona. Join a consistently busy ENT practice in the Phoenix Metro area that has expanded and is looking to add an additional ENT. This a primarily general otolaryngology practice. A subspecialist, such as Head & Neck, is welcome with the understanding most patients will be general ENT. Fellows, 2020 graduates, and experienced physicians are all welcome. They will consider both board certified and board eligible candidates.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive starting salary plus production bonuses. You will receive paid malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME allowance, a 401k after one year, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in Phoenix, AZ. This is a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. The city offers a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9362. Refer to job #2622325.
- Consistent, stable, and busy private practice
- Will consider 2020 grads, fellows, and experienced ENTs
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting work environment culture
- General ENT- including allergy and audiology clinics
- Great benefits
- Excellent location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.