Full Time Otolaryngology Job Phoenix, AZ
This partnership-track position offers a competitive starting salary plus production bonuses. You will receive paid malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME allowance, a 401k after one year, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in Phoenix, AZ. This is a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. The city offers a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9362. Refer to job #2622325.
- Consistent, stable, and busy private practice
- Will consider 2020 grads, fellows, and experienced ENTs
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting work environment culture
- General ENT- including allergy and audiology clinics
- Great benefits
- Excellent location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.