Full Time Urgent Care Job , PA
A fantastic opportunity for an incoming urgent care physician to work in a brand new facility in Pennsylvania. The incoming physician must be comfortable seeing all ages and be able to suture. The anticipated patient census will be up to 45 in a 13-hour day. The schedule is flexible and will be discussed with the physician directly.
They are offering a very competitive salary, benefits, and incentives/bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, a retirement package, CME and vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any urgent care jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brand new facility
- Anticipated patient census up to 45 patients a day
- Flexible schedule
- Physician will be treating all ages
- Must be comfortable suturing
- Practicing and resident physicians are welcome to apply
- X-ray and lab onsite
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.