Full Time Physiatry Job , WI
A pediatric physical medicine and rehabilitation physician is needed at a facility in central Wisconsin. You will be working with a cystic fibrosis clinic and collaborating with other pediatric subspecialists. The schedule will be traditional, no weekends. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and fellowship trained. J-1 visa candidates can be supported.
You'll receive a competitive base salary guaranteed for two years with a RVU bonus, health benefits, and four weeks vacation to start. You'll also be provided two weeks CME time and a $5,800 stipend, 403b and 457b investment plan, generous relocation assistance, and malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2622612.
- Pediatric physical medicine and rehabilitation physician needed
- Focus on spinal cord treatments
- Will be collaborating with many pediatric subspecialists
- Academic affiliation
- 20 patients per day
- 2-year guaranteed income then production model
- Loan repayment and $5,800 annual CME allowance
- Full slate of benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.