Full Time Internal Medicine Job AR
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with incentives/bonuses. You will be offered life/disability insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in a community with ready access to boating, fishing, hiking, hunting, camping, trail biking, golfing, and wildlife watching. Each fall, the community hosts a regionally acclaimed blues festival, drawing over 100,000 visitors from all over the Southeast.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other PC jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2622625.
- Employed position in hospital-affiliated clinic
- Monday to Friday with flexible scheduling
- Mid-level support staff
- Call of 10 days per month
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- Ample PTO
- Paid malpractice and retirement plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.