Locum Tenens Dermatology Job , AL
We are helping an Alabama-based facility that is currently seeking a dermatologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be three days per week, and you will see 35 - 40 patients per day. You should be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain an AL state license before this assignment starts.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Three days per week
- Caseload: 35 - 40 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.