Full Time Otolaryngology Job , LA
Great Location, LA
alarm 3 months ago
Posted by St. John Associates
Employer St. John Associates
Join a Growing ENT Practice in Louisiana
Experience a quick ramp-up in a busy Otolaryngology practice!
- Hospital-employed otolaryngology group
- Monday Friday schedule
- Built in referral base
- 210k in the service area
- Strong compensation with base salary and work RVU production incentives
- Starting bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice coverage
- CME and dues/membership reimbursement
- Warm and sunny university town of 80,000 residents
- Fast-growing metro area expected to expand by 15k in the next five years
- Ranked #1 "City in the State to Raise a Family"
- Excellent outdoor recreation all four seasons
- Many places for hiking, camping, and hunting
- Lakes, bayous, rivers, and streams offer outstanding fresh- and saltwater fishing
- Play golf on one of Golf Digests "Best Places to Play"
- Retail hub for a five-parish area
- Two large shopping areas plus upscale shopping at the casino
- Live music at trendy nightspots + 75 festivals a year
- Annual Mardi Gras parade and gumbo cook-off
- Family oriented city with fine public and parochial schools
- Home to a four-year state university and a technical college
- Catch a football game at the universitys huge stadium
- Easy travel through the regional airport with direct flights daily to Dallas and Houston
Drew Bratton - email@example.com | 800-737-2001 x212
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.