Full Time Neurology Job Santa Maria, CA
Neuro-Interventional or Neuro-Hospitalist Opportunity
Santa Barbara County, California
A strong Neurovascular Group on the Central Coast of California is looking for a Neuro-Interventional or Neuro-Hospitalist to help expand their services and develop a Neuro-Interventional program.
- Private group with support from the hospital, mentorship available, partnership track available
- Highly competitive starting salary with excellent income potential
- Develop a Neuro-Interventional program, Neuro-Hospitalists or Neuro-Critical care
- No competition in the area
- Shared call
- Full benefits including health, life, dental and retirement and PTO
- Paid relocation and sign on bonus, paid malpractice insurance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Located along the Central Coast of California, this community offers endless outdoor activities and a high quality of life.
- Enjoy all that San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties have to offer!
- Family oriented community with one of the best public-school districts in the state.
- Major 4-year Universities near by
- Over 50 Wineries in all directions
- Five Star Resorts, High End Shopping and Dining within a short commute
- Surf in the morning – Wine taste in the afternoon – Take in a concert in the park at dusk – Enjoy fine cuisine downtown in the evening
- Thriving downtown area with an arts and music scene, Farmer’s market, fine cuisine, boutique shops
- Easy access to Santa Barbara, Monterey, Bay Area and Los Angeles
To be considered for this Neurology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: N 194336
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Neurology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.