Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job , ME
A new locum tenens orthopedic surgery opportunity is now available in Maine. The facility needs a provider to work from 8 am - 4:30 pm on weekdays. The locum tenens physician can expect low volumes, and will do general orthopedics, fracture care, scopes, and joints. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience. Give Weatherby a call today.
- 8 am - 4:30 pm on weekdays
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- Typically not very busy
- General orthopedics, fracture care, scopes, and joints
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.