Full Time ObGyn Job TX
This opportunity has a salary that will be based on your experience and training plus incentives/bonuses. You will be offered occurrence malpractice, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, 28 days of PTO, CME, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan. Practicing in the state of Texas, you could be eligible for loan repayment up to $160k.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2619339.
- Join a well-established practice
- Midwives take primary call 4 nights a week
- In-office hysteroscopy, NST machines, and ultrasounds
- Built-in referral base and 5 mid-levels
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- Fully integrated electronic medical records system
- Deliver at one hospital location
- Full hospital support
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.