Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job , NY
This employed opportunity has a guarantee based on experience with RVUs and bonus for exceeding wRVUs. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life and disability insurances, vacation time, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2621596.
- Award-winning network
- Top 1.5% of cancer centers in the nation
- Excellent earning potential
- 4-day workweek
- Experienced support staff
- Proficient with hematology and oncology disorders
- Excellent schools and plenty of amenities
- Access to International Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.