Full Time ObGyn Job Yakima, WA
You will be offered a competitive first-year salary guarantee and an RVU productivity model. You will also receive a generous benefits package including a $30k hiring/relocation bonus, retirement plan, personal leave time, CME allowance, state loan repayment program, medical benefits, Federal Tort malpractice, and an opportunity for a 4-week medical Spanish immersion program.
You will practice in scenic Washington wine country, with access to all types of outdoor recreation. This family friendly region offers excellent public and private schools and a welcoming community.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2621684.
- $30k hiring/relocation bonus
- State loan repayment available
- Monday through Friday
- Residents are welcome and a stipend is available
- Board certified or board eligible required
- J1 waiver and H-1B visa sponsorship
- Very competitive salary and RVU productivity model
- Generous benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.