Full Time Pediatric Emergency Job , NV
A pediatric emergency medicine medical director is needed to join a newly expanded children's ED. You will work 12, 12-hour shifts per month. There are neonatologist on staff, a full complement of pediatric subspecialty support, and there is also a ped hospitalist program. Candidates must have some leadership experience, be PEM fellowship trained, and if board eligible become board certified within two years of employment.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, stock purchase plan, medical benefits, CME time, a 401k, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in a great place to call home, small-town values, and atmosphere with big city amenities. The cost of living is affordable and no state income tax.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information about this and other pediatric opportunities nationwide, please contact Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email email@example.com. Refer to job #2621989.
- Medical director needed for a newly expanded pediatric ER
- PEM fellowship training required
- There is a PICU, ped hospitalist program, and a full complement of pediatric subspecialty support
- 11-bed dedicated Ped ED, volume 15k+ annually
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice, health, life, vision, dental, disability, and 401k
- CME allowance, licensing fee reimbursement, and relocation assistance
- Minutes to Las Vegas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.