Full Time Anesthesia Job Columbia, MO
A university department is seeking a full time general anesthesiologist. You will work at an academic teaching hospital. The schedule will be 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for a total of 26 weeks. They are fully committed to achieving the goal of a diverse and inclusive academic community of faculty, staff, and students. They seek candidates who are committed to this goal and the core campus values of respect, responsibility, discovery, and excellence. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with regular year-end bonuses. You will be also be offered a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans, along with a defined benefit and defined contribution retirement plans.
Recognized as one of the best places to live, Columbia, Missouri is a vibrant college town with a thriving downtown district, varied attractions, beautiful parks and trails, and a strong public school system. Columbia also has a local airport providing daily flights direct to Dallas, Denver, and Chicago.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2622081.
- Academic teaching hospital
- 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off
- Leadership experience required
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Join a dynamic group of faculty and staff
- Health covered for family
- Malpractice paid
- Five weeks of vacation plus two weeks CME
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.