Full Time Family Practice Job , WI
A Wisconsin health system is seeking a family practice, internal medicine, or Med-Ped physician to join their team. You will work Monday through Friday, or through Saturday for the inpatient option. There will also be a phone-only call. For a prorated salary you can work 32 hours a week (4-day workweek). You are required to be board certified, they will accept board eligible residents. If you do not have a WI medical license, CompHealth has a dedicated team that can help you with the process. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This employed opportunity has an income guarantee for two years plus and RVU production bonuses. You will be offered occurrence malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, loan repayment, 20 days of vacation, 2 weeks of CME with $5,800 allowance, a sign-on bonus, life/disability insurance, relocation assistance, and a 401K retirement plan.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please call Taylor Wilson at 203.663.9379 or email your CV and references at email@example.com. Refer to job number 2622115.
- Outpatient position with a peds inpatient option
- 15 to 25 patients per day, depending on inpatient
- Phone call only
- All on-site services
- Residents welcome to apply
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous sign-on bonus or resident stipend
- Up to $150k in loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.