Full Time Primary Care Job North Carolina, NC
· Location: North Carolina (20 mins southeast from Fort Bragg, NC)
· Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine
· Requirements: Active NC license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
· Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vison, 401K, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
· Compensation: $190,000/year - $230,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a successful healthcare network in North Carolina for more than 60 years. They have been the preferred healthcare provider for thousands of families from Cumberland County and beyond. In addition to the 950-bed medical center they manage, they are affiliated with a few outpatient practices in the surrounding region. One of those offices is currently taking immediate considerations for qualified Primary Care physicians to join their clinical staff. The current team consists of 1 MD and 1 NP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.