Full Time Radiation Oncology Job Atlanta, GA
Locum or PERM Radiation Oncology Position near AtlantaGeorgia-
We are assisting a Client with a Dynamic Radiation Oncology Position.
We are seeking an Experienced, Board-Certified Radiation Oncologist to join this very busy practice.
This is a full time position Locum or PERM opportunity to join a well-established and thriving practice.
- Demonstrated practice building/leadership experience a plus
- Monday- Friday
- Join another radiation oncologist
- Fully staffed with PA support
- Treating 40-50 patients per day
Enjoy the stability of employment and a compensation package which includes a highly competitive salary and bonus structure, comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K), relocation assistance, as well as additional incentives.
Client offers the latest in technology and cutting-edge treatments
- Department is equipped with Varian Trilogy, Varian TrueBeam, GE Big Bore CT simulator, and a Senus Superficial System.
- Treatment modalities include 3D, IMRT, SBRT/SRS, and HDR
- Aria EMR, Eclipse, MIM, PACS
This is a five-hospital nonprofit health system providing convenient, personalized healthcare to communities across Georgia and Alabama.
The Medical Staff, comprised of more than 400 physicians and advanced practice providers, represent 34 medical specialties.
For immediate consideration, please forward your Confidential CV to Lana Griffin at LGriffin@medsearchint.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.