Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job , IN
An Indiana-based medical facility needs locum tenens gastroenterology coverage. This opportunity has multiple dates open, and candidates with partial availability are welcome to apply. The locum tenens provider will see general GI and ERCP. This facility documents patient interactions with the Cerner EMR system. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you will need to have an ACLS certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified candidates. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Several open date blocks
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- Cerner EMR system
- Inpatient and outpatient duties
- General GI with ERCP available
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.