Full Time Vascular Surgery Job Fresno, CA
You will receive a salary guarantee plus an additional stipend and incentives/bonuses. You will also be provided with a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, a life insurance plan, CME allowance, a retirement plan, full comprehensive benefits, student loan repayment, vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a pleasant city with low cost of living and minimal traffic congestion. It is a safe community that is unlike the crowded cities of California. Enjoy frequent fruit stands and farmers markets, bike trails, and other outdoor activities, while still being within easy driving distance to some of the largest attractions in California.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your consultant to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and email your CV, references, and case logs to email@example.com. Refer to job #2621660.
- Must be at least 4 years out of vascular fellowship
- Robotics available
- Existing patient base
- Must be vascular board certified (not just general surgery)
- Exceptional earning potential
- Sign-on is 10 percent of salary
- Relocation and loan assistance provided
- Yosemite National Park is just 35 minutes away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.