Permanent Family Practice Job , FL
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation with productivity incentives in place. You will also be provided with health benefits for you and your family at a deeply discounted family rate, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, 1 week of CME with a stipend, a 403b with matching, a 457 deferred compensation plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working on the Florida gold coast. This a famed beach location with wide, white sand beaches, sports, and a relatively low cost of living. This is truly a lovely location you will be happy to call home.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding family medicine jobs or internal medicine jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Arthur Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2621746.
- Competitive compensation and productivity incentives
- 403b with matching and a 457 deferred compensation plan
- Full time and employed by the hospital
- Strong clinical skills
- Outpatient clinic with a 1:7 call
- Average 18 to 22 patients per day
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Live near the beach
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.