Full Time Obstetrics Job PA
- Work in Federally Qualified Health Center
- Clinic open Monday to Thursday 9-5, Friday by appointment
- Outpatient only practice. Candidate could do inpatient if so desired.
- Women's health area has 3.5 OB-GYNs, 3 midwifes and 1 gynecologist.
- 1:3 OB call. Midwife's take first call.
- Women's health office delivers around 450 babies per year. C-Sections are possible if trained to do so.
- Guaranteed salary
- Excellent benefits including, malpractice, health, dental, vision, 403b, CME, vacation, etc.
- Immigration waiver eligibility and immigration assistance
This Pennsylvania community is located 30 miles northeast of Scranton in a rural area that provides many recreational opportunities, such as boating, fishing, hiking, hunting, skiing, biking, skateboarding, and rafting.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.