Full Time Family Practice Job Hayward, WI
A multi-specialty group in Wisconsin looking for a strong, patient-centered, team player with a desire to serve in a learning/teaching environment that will do broad-spectrum family medicine with OB and C-sections optional. The workweek is Monday through Friday with 32 clinical hours and 8 hours of administrative and hospital work. If this is for you, you will join a team of eight physicians, three APCs, and additional staff.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance. You will also be provided life/disability insurance, CME, a retirement plan, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this prime lake and recreation area. Hiking, hunting, boating, camping, canoeing, skiing, snowmobiling, ATV, and every kind of fishing is available to you as you explore the abundance of beautiful Wisconsin lakes. In addition, the town holds annual festivals and rodeos that attract thousands of visitors.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Nadege Montgomery at 203.663.9392 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2613418.
- Employed position
- Multi-specialty group
- Numerous visiting specialties on-site
- Team of 8 physicians, 3 APCs and additional staff
- See 14 to 21 per day in the clinic
- Call is approximately 1:11
- J1 and H-1B visa holders welcome
- Stipend or bonus program available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.