Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Tuscaloosa, AL
This partnership-track opportunity has a base salary with and RVU model that will be discussed directly with our client. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, paid medical benefits, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan with employer match, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy working in this great city, located along the banks of the Black Warrior River in west-central Alabama. With hundreds of restaurants, activities, museums and parks, it has managed to become one of Alabama's most progressive cities. In recent years, Tuscaloosa has been named the Most Livable City in America, one of America's 100 Best Communities for Young People, one of the 50 Best College Towns, and one of the Best Places to Launch a Small Business.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2620942.
- Unbeatable work-life balance
- 4-day workweek
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Low call schedule
- Newly trained or experienced candidates welcome
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Live in one of the largest cities of Alabama
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.