Full Time Occupational Medicine Job IA
This opportunity has a compensation based on candidates experience, credentials, and training plus an RVU production incentive. You will be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on and retention bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2621084.
- Standard occupational medicine
- Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- No call or weekends
- See an average of 25 patients per day
- Will consider IM with Occ Med experience or training
- Board certified or board eligible
- MGMA-based compensation plus RVU
- Complete benefits package.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.