Full Time Emergency Medicine Job , CA
CompHealth is assisting a hospital in California with their search for an emergency medicine medical director. The shifts at this moderate level facility are 8 and 10 hours. The hospitalists will write patient admission orders. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you are board eligible, you must be within three years of residency. If you are board certified in emergency medicine, you do not need ACLS, BLS, or PALS certifications. Due to the urgency of their need, only CA licensed candidates are being considered at this time.
In addition to earning up to $235 an hour, you will also receive a director stipend. Benefits include medical/dental/vision coverage that will include your dependents, long-term disability coverage, vacation/PTO, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gabriel Colmenares at 954.837.2791 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job #2621139.
- Up to $235 per hour
- Director stipend to be discussed directly with physician
- Moderate volume facility
- Comprehensive benefits package including eligible dependents and 401k benefits
- Long-term disability coverage
- Malpractice coverage
- No RVU targets
- Great location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.