Full Time Cardiology Job Eureka, CA
This employed opportunity has a two-year salary guarantee. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 6 weeks of vacation, $3,000 CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy this spectacular area, situated on California's second largest natural bay. It has year round mild climate for enjoying the outdoors, with quick access to breath-taking views against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, and to Redwood Forests. The community has all the amenities of a college town with an endless array of things to do and see, like great art, fine dining, shopping, culture events, and museums.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2621161.
- Two-year base salary guarantee
- Work out of just one location
- Joining four other cardiologists
- Monday through Friday and call rotation
- Mid-level support at office and hospital
- Echos required - TEE and nuclear preferred
- California license required
- Located on the Pacific Coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.