Full Time Neurosurgery Job OR
In addition to an excellent salary with production bonuses you will be offered a complete benefit package with paid medical malpractice, CME, relocation allowance, and a starting bonus.
This is a great location near Portland. It is close to PAC-10 Universities. Every imaginable form of outdoor recreation is available, plus the area is filled with great scenic beauty year-round.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, send your CV and references to email@example.com or call 203.663.9362. Refer to job #2621284.
- Excellent salary and production bonuses
- 70% spine and 30% cranial
- Hospital-based and employed opportunity
- Complex spine surgical expertise to be part of a team - spine/cervical/cranial/tumor
- Very collegial medical community
- Must be board certified in neurosurgery
- Close to the University of Oregon in Eugene
- Area is near Portland and all of its amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.