Full Time ObGyn Job Rawlins, WY
A hospital in Wyoming is looking for an OB/GYN. The incoming physician will see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day at the clinic and have a 1:2 call. They will be flexible with the schedule. Radiology and laboratory services available 24 hours a day. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians. J1 and H-1B visas can be sponsored.
A full-time employed position will receive a salary and RVU bonuses, benefits, retirement, PTO and loan repayment. Independent contractor travel option will receive an hourly rate, malpractice, and travel covered.
Rawlins has a charming atmosphere of small boutiques, first class restaurants, casual eateries, and beautiful parks to welcome residents to relax. Rawlins' history places it squarely within the history of the United States. Native American Indians, wagon trains, railroads, and the Old West can all be found here.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2621287.
- Great compensation
- Independent contractor travel option
- Traditional medicine
- Offering a flexible schedule
- See 15 to 20 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B and J1 candidates accepted
- Enjoy the great outdoors
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.