Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job , MI
An exciting hematology or medical oncology physician opportunity is now available at a growing regional cancer program in Michigan. The clinic schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with 4 hours of administrative time per week. Call will be shared equally among four physicians, and inpatient consults are usually seen within normal clinic days. Come join this cancer center with four medical oncologists, two radiation oncologists, and two advanced practice providers. H-1B visas can be sponsored.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary with wRVU productivity incentive and a quality incentive. You will also be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice with tail coverage, health, dental, wellness dollars, life insurance, 30 days of PTO, 5 days of CME and $6,500 stipend, 403b and 457 retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2621386.
- Growing regional cancer program
- Rewarding position with an outstanding team
- Commission on Cancer Outstanding Award 3 times in a row
- NAPBC and ASTRO Accreditation
- Ranks amongst the top cancer care facilities in the US
- Monday through Friday
- Have 4 hours of administrative time per week
- Call shared equally among 4 physicians
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.