Full Time Anesthesia Job , NY
A single-specialty group in New York is seeking a general anesthesiologist. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. The facility is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community. All general anesthesia procedures including general surgery, neuro, thoracic, vascular, endo, healthy peds, OB, ortho, urology, ENT, and eyes. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth can assist you with the process. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, five weeks of vacation, CME time, life insurance, and a pension.
Enjoy living in this New York location. Easy access to everything the Big Apple has to offer in this NY Metro area town. The town itself is a great place to raise a family; it has diverse housing options, quality schools, welcoming neighborhoods, and a more relaxed community than you find closer to the city.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2621464.
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Established and stable group
- 1:5 in-house call
- Board certified or board eligible
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Pension available after 1 year
- Malpractice coverage, medical benefits, and life insurance
- Close to NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.