Permanent Family Practice Job , CA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered life insurance, Federal tort malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME stipend, a 401k retirement plan, relocation assistance, and NHSC loan repayment.
You will enjoy living and working in this central California coast town an hour from Santa Barbara. It has beautiful vistas and incomparable seascapes that make it a desirable community to call home.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references at email@example.com. Refer to job number 2621468.
- MSG community health
- Outpatient position
- 5-day workweek, split between FP and informatics
- See 25 to 30 patients a day
- Full on-site services
- Can support J-1 visas
- NHSC loan repayment, competitive salary, and benefits
- Great coastal location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.