Full Time Dermatology Job , MA
We are looking for a great Dermatologist to enhance our growing specialty practice.
This is an active practice with a wide range of complex & routine cases.
A full-time outpatient opportunity to join our group of 3 Dermatologist working in conjunction with Nurse Practitioners treating patients in offices just 10 miles apart.
We have a well-designed surgical suite and there is room to grow with cosmetic dermatology if desired.
· 2 year salary guarantee then wRVu & quality based compensation
· Excellent competitive salary with sign on and relocation if applicable
· 403(b) Retirement Plan
· Malpractice Insurance occurrence-based
· Benefits include one week of CME and reimbursement up to $3,000
· Vacation/Personal clinical days plus holidays for full time employees
· No hospital call
· Board Eligible/Board Certified in Dermatology.
· Must possess current MA License, MA CSR and Federal DEA.
Join over 150 Physicians practicing across 18 ambulatory offices and our 217 bed community hospital. We are a non-profit organization caring for a diverse patient population. We have won numerous awards including a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, a national hospital safety score “A” rating by The Leapfrog Group, a Top Hospital from US News & World Report, and a naming to the Harvard Pilgrim Hospital and Physician Group Honor Rolls. As well as Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America!
For immediate consideration, please forward your Confidential CV to Lana Griffin at LGriffin@medsearchint.com
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.