Full Time Psychiatry Job Denver, CO
Inpatient and Outpatient Psychiatry in Denver
Denver’s Largest Health System Announces Hospital-Employed Psychiatry Positions at The Medical Center of Aurora
HealthONE’s Behavioral Health Services now interviewing for:
• Adult, Child & Adolescent, Geriatric Psychiatrists
• Psychiatrists with interest in Med Directorship of Womens' Unit
• Psychiatrists interested in IOP and PHP programs (75% Outpatient, 25% inpatient)
Our team of 8 psychiatrists provide coverage for an 80-bed inpatient facility with a 40-bed Adult Unit, 20-bed Senior Adult Unit and a 20-bed Adolescent Unit along with Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) and Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) for all three populations. In December 2019, a new 20-bed Women’s Unit will be added and the Senior Adult Unit will expand to 40 beds/
• DBT/CBT Milieu
• Psychiatrist Call 1:6 weekends with manageable patient load.
• ECT and telepsychiatry are also provided.
• O.P. continuum of care available onsite and offsite
• Team oriented, Trauma Informed Care trained patient and family focused work environment
• Program is treatment enriched with multiple master disciplined therapeutic staff
• Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) services will launch in 2020
• Meditech EMR
Behavioral Health Services (BHS) is part of HealthONE, the local brand for HCA Healthcare’s 6 hospitals, 11 EDs and 6 Urgent Care Centers. BHS provides integrated care throughout Denver’s largest hospital system in the Denver metro area. BHS team members are also active in the community, consulting with schools, mental health entities and employers.
Beautiful, recently built-out inpatient units are conveniently located at I-225 and 6th Avenue, on the Medical Center of Aurora North Campus, to the east of downtown Denver. In late 2018, our first OP satellite location opened with services offered at HealthONE's Centennial Medical Plaza in Denver's Tech Center.
Successful candidates will be Board Certified or recently-trained/Board Eligible Psychiatrists. Geriatric fellows are welcome to apply, but must be willing to see some adult patients.
Successful candidates bring a track record of clinical excellence, teamwork, strong inter-personal skills, great communication and EMR documentation skills.
HealthONE's community-based Psychiatry Residency is now onsite, entering its 3rd year in July, so interest in teaching is a plus!
• Competitive market salary, robust benefits of Denver’s largest hospital system
• 401K matching and Employee Stock Plan. HCA’s malpractice coverage , PTO, CME days and allowance
• Clinical Faculty Appointment to Psychiatry Residency Program
For more information, please contact in-house physician recruiter on this site's response tool.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.