Full Time Family Practice Job , WY
A critical care facility located in Wyoming is hiring a family practice physician. This hospital is dedicated to providing quality health care to residents and visitors. They are looking for a full time physician that wants to work in a traditional setting.
You will receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 401k and 457 retirements, PTO, and loan repayment. The independent contractor will receive an hourly rate, malpractice, and covered travel.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth primary care opportunities nationwide, call Gordon Diaz at 203.663.9353 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2620883.
- Low annual volume facility
- 12- and 24-hour shifts available
- Flexible scheduling offered
- Radiology and laboratory services available 24 hours a day
- Employed or independent contractor option
- Employed option receives a full benefits package
- Independent contractor travel option and malpractice
- $250k in loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.