Full Time Radiology Job Chico, CA
A hospital in Northern California needs is now handling diagnostic and IR radiology in-house. This is an opportunity to be part of a new venture. Work Monday through Friday with shifts on a set rotation with the 4th week off. Call will be 1:4 being on Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 8 pm. There is telerad services after hours. The ideal candidate will be able to read a variety of modalities in a fast-paced environment. A neuroradiology and/or Body MRI fellowship would be a plus.
This employed position offers a salary guarantee for 1 year that is well above MGMA. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life and disability policies offered, 6 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME and stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice with tail coverage. License, DEA, and association and membership dues.
Chico is an extremely easy place to live. It has a pleasant, small town atmosphere with no long commutes. At the same time, the influence of California State University at Chico ensures a sophisticated and varied choice of cultural and entertainment activities. Chico has excellent public, charter, and private schools and abundant opportunities for outdoor activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Eric Gant Jr at 954.837.2756 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2620971.
- Opportunity to be part of a new venture
- Hospital now handling diagnostic and IR radiology in-house
- High earning potential, well above MGMA
- No MQSA certification or fellowship required
- Join an inpatient and outpatient radiology program
- Currently 4 interventional and 3 diagnostic radiologists
- Plain film and cross sectional reads
- Metro location in beautiful Northern California
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.