Permanent Family Practice Job Beaumont, TX
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses up to 20 percent of your base. You will be offered occurrence malpractice coverage, medical benefits, Ample PTO, and more than generous benefits and retirement packages.
You will enjoy living and working in Beaumont, Texas. It is located on the Neches River that provides a lot of outdoor activities. It is approximately 90 miles east of Houston.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth consultant and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right internal medicine jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2620993.
- 100 percent outpatient
- 8 am - 5 pm plus phone-only triaged call
- 12 to 16 patients per day
- Brand new office
- Combo sign-on and relocation bonus
- Knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare programs
- Board certified MD/DO
- eClinicalWorks software in clinics
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.