Full Time ObGyn Hospitalist Job South Florida Browad County, FL
Our South Florida Broward County Medical Center is seeking additional OB/GYN hospitalist.
· Shift Coverage Model-Split Shifts
· 1 physician begins the day at 8am on OB call, covering the labor floor. The other physician is responsible for postpartum rounds, surgery, ED consults, inpatient consults, etc.
· There is midwife coverage 24/7 and MFM support
· 15-bed L&D; 38-bed Maternity; 50-bed NICU
· Hospital Employed with full benefits
· Come Enjoy South What South Florida has to offer
This metropolitan area, most commonly referred to as South Florida, the Miami Metro Area, or the Tri-County Area, encompasses a three-county area of the southeastern part of the U.S. state of Florida. The metropolitan area covers the counties of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach. The three counties are the three most populous in Florida, respectively. Come see the beaches, pro sports, cuisine, and the people of South Florida. The term "South Florida" is roughly synonymous with the Gold Coast. South Florida is served by three major airports.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.