Full Time Pediatrics Job Spokane, WA
A physician is needed for traditional pediatric nephrology practice in Washington. This position will be 50 percent outpatient clinic and 50 percent hospital. The support staff includes one RN, one CMA, and one PCC. The incoming physician will see and average of patient census of 12 in the clinic, 6 in the hospital, and 4 in the ICU. The inpatient duties include diagnosis, management of dialysis patients, and management of post-renal transplants. There is a strong subspecialty support at the hospital.
This employed opportunity has a base salary plus wRVUs and Q&S incentives. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, basic life insurance, STD and LTD, 6 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 40 hours of CME plus stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Spokane, where this inland city has a sunny climate quite the contrast to the wetter coastal areas of the state. You will enjoy its many big city amenities. You will also have easy access to the surrounding countryside to pursue the past-times enjoyed by outdoors enthusiasts of all kinds.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2620402.
- Base salary plus wRVUs and Q&S incentives
- Generous comprehensive benefits
- Traditional pediatric nephrology practice
- 50% outpatient clinic/50% hospital
- Monday - Friday, no weekend clinic
- Experienced support staff
- Strong subspecialty support
- Live in the second largest city in the state
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.